Late at night and still on youtube then Youtube has a hidden dark mode which makes things easier to eyes. This is available on google chrome and you need to work with developer console to see the dark mode. But nothing complex it is as simple as copying and pasting a line of code.
- Logn to your youtube account
- Right click and select inspect elements option to open developer console. you can also open developer console by hitting on CTRL-Shift-i on windows or Command-Option-I on mac
- Click on console tab from the panel which opens
- Now copy and paste the following line of code document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE” and then hit on enter
- Now close the console and refresh your youtube page .
- Click on your profile picture on top right corner. You will see an option called Dark mode. Click it and toggle switch to Activate Dark Mode.
And now Enjoy the cinematc vew of Youtube